What’s in your makeup bag? A Peak Into my 2016 Trade Show Experience


One of my newest discoveries at the 2016 ISSE Long Beach Beauty Show was the latest in makeup brush technology by Qosmedix Cosmetics. This is an amazing all-in-one makeup brush for any busy lady, student, executive, urbanista, and fashionista. Easy to clean, easy to use, and easy to carry, there appears to be only two brush tips connected at the ends, but when detached, two more brush tips are revealed inside. This 4-in-one feature allows for multi-purpose uses with each tip providing a different role, including foundations, shadows, concealing, and highlighting. In fact, each tip can be used as a multi-purpose brush, so I would say instead of 4 brushes in one, it is more like 8 brushes in one. Simply lay the brush tips flat to dry after an easy clean of its synthetic hairs.

www.qosmedix.com

As I traveled the tradeshow floor, I took classes to upgrade myself. I was a Guest speaker for Nails Magazine. I also cruised around and stopped to visit the China Glaze booth to pick up the latest in summer colors as well as the new technology Gelaze.

www.chynaglaze.com

I also had an opportunity to chat with Minx Nails about the new formulation of nail fashions. Nail Technology is amazing. We are living in a fast-moving world and the Nail Industry is paying attention.

www.minxnails.com

It was also an honor to hang out with the Nail Masters from the UK. Every year I look forward to my learning and networking experience. I love my career. Next stop, IBS New York!


Please also share, comment and subscribe to the Maisie Dee TV Youtube channel

If you have a question for Maisie Dunbar, founder/owner of the Global, Award-Winning Maisie Dunbar Spa Lounge featuring Bluffajo Cosmetics, you can:
Ask in the comments section below, Ring us @ 301 585 4770, Write to MaisieDunbar@gmail.com, or Send an inbox message to Facebook.com/maisie.dunbar





Comments

Popular Posts