Face Masks and Makeup Prepping for Spring



Let's Talk about Face Masks

The first mask I would love to discuss is a Clay Mask by Bluffajo Cosmetics.
Why a clay mask? A Clay mask is very versatile. It can be used for acne skin, ingrown hairs after shaving or waxing, and oily skin with extremely large pores. I love the Bluffajo brand in particular not only because it happens to be my own brand, but because it is not harsh on the skin, and yet effective.

The other mask I would like to talk about is the Collagen Masque By Satin Smooth.
I love this mask because it produces instant results for aged, dehydrated, and sun damaged skin. It is like a face lift in a bottle. It helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
If you want great skin and do not have the money for plastic, this is a great alternative and longer lasting. Yes, this is a professional brand that you have to go to the salon to receive treatments; however, it is a manageable treatment. I love this brand because it is high quality and if you have any questions, there is always someone from the company to assist you.

Prepping for Spring by Changing up Makeup

Well, spring is in the air and we must freshen up our makeup in order to get ready. I am prepping my makeup by investing in some very fun colors that will make a statement.
I wear glasses, so this summer I decided I can not play on my eyes, but I can certainly play on my cheeks and lips. You want to keep your face fresh with bright colors on the cheeks and lips. Summer is all about fun. Have your lips and cheeks speak for you.
I am wearing “Hot Chick” lip gloss and “Thrill Seeker” by Bluffajo Cosmetics, and for a dash of expression, I used a little “Candle Glow” compact bronzer over Thrill Seeker.

Have Fun In The Summer Time, as the song goes.

301 585 4770 • www.Bluffajo.com


Comments

Popular Posts