My experience at the International Salon and Spa Expo

 

I kicked off my New Year with the first show of the season, the International Salon and Spa Expo in Long Beach. For the first time in years, I decided to attend without teaching a class, and it was great being on the other side. I am always excited about learning new tricks of the trade that I can bring back to my team so we can better nurture our guests. Please join me on my trip.


Me with Nails Magazine Publisher & Vice President Cyndy Drummey
and Nail Talk Radio Host Athena Elliot

Me with Hannah Lee, Nails Magazine Editor




Me and Anne Moratto, Editor of Modern Salon

Me and Kathy Weltman, C.E.O. at Soft Landings Towels




Comments

  1. Hi
    Nice one! I like the outfit of the characters. Wish i could do the same thing too but im not that techie.i like the outfit of “from farmer to warden”.. really interesting.hoboken hair salons

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts